Friday, July 29, 2011

The Ever Changing Dresser


About 8 years ago I inherited an ugly dresser from my friend Chelsea's roommate. It was ugly, she tried to make it look better by staining it a brown-red color. That defiantly didn't work. The best part about it was that you could tell she got sick of staining it, because every drawer was a different brown-red color. So I took this ugly dresser because I needed one. Then one day I had the foresight to dye pages from a medical dictionary green, saw off the handles, and put material on the front of the drawers. I have to say it was an improvement. A couple of weeks ago I again got sick of looking at it and created this dresser instead. I like it for now. We will see in a couple of years what it will look like.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

It looks great as do the kids. You have a gift. By-the-way you know about all the babies. They are Cassity's, Em's, Amy's, and mine. Oh and Tate was at his cousins.

Cass said...

LOVE the dresser! Are the animals stencils, stickers or freehand!? You are talented my friend. So wish you were here to help w/ the kiddos' rooms!