Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Am Just Not Sure?

Earlier in the day Izzi asked if she could were her pajamas to the store. I told her no we don't do that. She asked me why she couldn't when she has seen people at the store in them. (We obviously shop at Walmart.) That morning this is the outfit she came up with that was closest to pajamas I think. It was pretty awesome. White socks, with baggy leggings, and her Jelly Belly hat. Yep, sometimes I have a very hard time letting her dress herself. She has such cute clothes when paired with the right thing. Oh well she is figuring out her own fashion sense.

4 comments:

Cass said...

This will be my struggle.

Micaela said...

Oh I miss Izzy! She looked very cute in her jelly belly hat. Cass, i think you take great pictures.

Jessica said...

With her amazing Market shoes and all.

Micaela said...

I am ready for a new post!