Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh Max


Having a boy is very, very different than having a girl. There is not a lot of unnecissary drama involved, hey are interested in very different things, how they play, how they fight. I would have to say the number one difference is....
Why oh why would I ever think these would be safe in my fridge?
Max was so proud of himself that he put mascara on all by himself.


This is Max trying to hurry and eat all of the Frosted Mini Wheats he had dumped out. Most of it was the shredded dust at the bottom.
I was trying to get snacks ready for church when I noticed the granola bar in the toaster. Why not it fits perfectly.
I was trying to make dinner one night, I let Max and Izzi play with cookie cutters on the counter. It was keeping them entertained I thought. Apparently they were not as thrilled with the cookie cutters as they should have been. I look over after I hear little Max saying "Uh O", yes that is his cute fat feet foot prints out lined in pepper. He had dumped out all of our pepper out of our pepper cellar. We were all sneezing by the time I could clean it all up.
Yep, that is him finishing off the bottle of red wine vinegar.
These fine condiments get pulled out for every dinner. He thinks it is his job to make sure that they are on the table. If you try to put them back, he just gets down from his chair and pulls them out again.

Needless to say boys are always getting into things.

5 comments:

Jon said...

Awesome, your son is a wino. Great picture.

Cass said...

So that's what I have to look forward to eh? Such cute shots!

Chelsea said...

I hope these pictures have been compiled over time. If they are all from the last week or something I would say it is a miracle you aren't in a nut house.

cassie said...

All but 1 of these pictures happened within 3 days of each other. Yes it was a couple of rough days.

Micaela said...

I was laughing out loud! Those were the funniest pictures. I am so glad that he loves vinegar, he is totally a Felix.