Monday, April 25, 2011

My first Grill

Yogurt marinated kebabs and my favorite artichokes

There are no words to describe how much I love having a grill. For the past 6 years we have lived in apartments that did not allow us to have a BBQ. So by golly when we moved out here and we had a big deck to have a grill, it was my first almost hoping it will be summer soom purchase. We use it almost every day. I love the smell of bar-b-que, the taste, and the easy clean up. It feels like I have so many new options available to me because of the grill. Isn't almost summer wonderful!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh man you should of really picked up BBQing while in Utah. Looks divine. I miss you Cass. I cannot believe how big Max has gotten. What cute little kids you have. Loved the shot of him finishing off the vinegar. Oh man nothing like that.

Cass said...

That looks divine.... I need the recipe for those artichokes! Yeah, they look easy, but still I struggle.