Thursday, November 4, 2010

Funny Days


So today was one of those days. Not a bad day, more of a funny one. It all started this morning when Max dumped a bottle of baby shampoo out onto our bathroom floor. Then as I was doing something at our table downstairs, I turn around to see Izzi sliding down the banister in her Cinderella dress. I asked her what she was doing and she told me "don't worry about it Pops (Grandpa) told me how to do it." So after that she got an electric Thomas the train engine stuck in her hair. I mean stuck we thought we were going to have to cut it out. While we were trying to get her hair out of the train wheels I can hear Max in our bathroom, I go in to se what he is doing and he was just sitting in the sink thinking that it was the greatest place to sit ever. Needless to say I put them both in bed. More for their safety than anything, defiantly not for my sanity.

1 comment:

Cass said...

You're a survivor. Gotta love those days. They're always funnier in retrospect.